There are five ways to register:
- Online Registration for Winter 12-13 session (Beginning Monday, October 29th, 12:01am)
- Phone Registration - Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted. Call 435-4355 during our business hours. (Beginning November 1st, 9:00am)
- In Person at the Belvedere-Tiburon Recreation office located at 1505 Tiburon Blvd, Tiburon on the 2nd floor. (Beginning November 1st, 9:00am)
- By Mail using the registration form that can be downloaded below. Mail to 1505 Tiburon Blvd, Tiburon, CA 94920. (Beginning November 1st, 9:00am)
- By Fax (415) 435-8157 (November 1st, Noon)
Summer Camp Registration Form
Participant Information Form (required for all youth programs)
6th Grade Cotillion Registration Form (Form is available on the Cotillion Page)
All forms are in PDF format. Get the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Important Information Regarding Registration
Residency is not required to participate in programs or classes unless specifically stated in the activity description.
Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 12 pm & 1 – 4 pm
Friday: 9 am – 12 pm
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED:
Please help us and yourself by registering early so that your space in the class is secured. Many classes reach their maximum enrollment before the first class meeting. Likewise, classes not reaching minimum enrollment may be cancelled.
You are enrolled in the activity of your choice unless you are notified otherwise by the registrar.
Refunds will be processed less a $25 processing fee plus the cost of the first class, if requested prior to beginning of second class. The refund policy applies to every recreation class/program, unless otherwise stated in program literature. No refunds will be issued after start of the second class. No make-up classes will be offered if enrolled participant misses class. If the Recreation Department must cancel a session or class, a full refund will be issued for the session or class.
There will be a $25 charge on all returned checks
The recreation programs listed are open to all individuals. It is our intent to make reasonable accommodations so that those with disabilities may fully participate. If assistance is needed, please call (415) 435-4355 and ask for the program supervisor in charge of the activity for which you are interested. California Relay Service: (800) 735-2922.